Loading

Monday

Poems For Thank You Note Wording

Express your gratitude with a thank you note wording poem.
They'll love it!

Short poem to say thank you ~



"Roses are red, violets are blue,
you are the best Mom,

and I love you too!"


.........................

"Although my need is great,
my gratitude is more.

But you are like the sunshine,

drowning all in light."


.........................


"Thank you for being so generous,

thoughtful and so true.

And thank you most of all
for
just being you."


.........................

"Thank you for listening,

Hearing me out.
All my sad sorrow

needed, no doubt,

kindness and sharing.
Yours the love strong,

open and caring,
under my song."

.......................


"My baby shower
made me feel such love and joy,

as we all celebrated my sweet baby boy!

Thank you for coming!"


.........................
Thank You Note Wording


Return from Poems to Home Page

No comments: