Loading

Thursday

Quotes For Mothers For Thank You Note Wording

Using quotes for mothers is perfect for any thank you note wording.
Let your Mother know just how much she means to you!

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.

George Washington

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
Honoré de Balzac

Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
Robert Browning

Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime.
William Shakespeare

I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.
E. M. Forster

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh

hank You Note Wording

Return from Quotes For Mothers to Home Page

No comments: