Loading

Friday

Special Thank You Note Wording

It is the random acts of kindness that sometimes need a special thank you card wording. Just a few thank you words is all you need to show just how much it means to you.
  • Thank you for lending a hand. I really needed it!
  • You are a lifesaver! Thank you for taking care of my/our ___________ at the very last minute.
  • I could not believe it when I saw you standing there, it was the best present ever!
  • Your words of encouragement are always appreciated. Thank you so much.
  • If I have not told you lately, Thank you for everything you do!
  • We are grateful for your service to our family! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Once in a while a simple Thank You is all you need!


Thank You Note Wording

Return from Special Thank You Note Wording to Home Page

No comments: