Loading

Tuesday

Thank You Teacher

Teachers do not always receive the appreciation and acknowledgment that they should. Just these three simple words, 'Thank You Teacher' can convey our gratitude for what they give to us. You can use the following thank you note wording to do just that!

Dear Mr.__________,

I can not even begin to tell you the impact you have made on my life. I know I was not the easiest student to teach, and you never gave up on me. Your words were always motivating and powerful. Thank you for believing in me.

Sincerely,

__________


Dear Miss.__________,

Thank you for bringing the books to life! You made learning an adventure.

With gratitude,

__________


Dear Mrs.__________,


I just wanted to tell you what a special teacher you are! I learned so much in your class.
Thank you for making it so much fun!

Yours truly,

__________

Thank You Note Wording


Return from Thank You Teacher to Home Page


No comments: