Loading

Tuesday

Thank You Note Wording Using Friendship Quotes

Friendship Quotes that you can read and pass on to people you care about. You can add these friendship quotes to thank you note wording, thank you cards, graduation announcements, scrap booking and for many more occasions.

"I get by with a little help from my friends."

~John Lennon


"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
~C. S. Lewis


"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow."
~Cher


"It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter."
~Marlene Dietrick


"Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade."
~William Shakespeare


"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
~Mark Twain

Friendship Quotes
from
Thank You Note Wording.com


Return from Friendship Quotes to Home Page


No comments: