Loading

Monday

Thank You Note Examples For You To Use - Free!

Writing thank you notes may be easier said than done for some of us. Many times I struggle with the thought of writing my feelings down on paper, so if I come across a sentence or phrase it usually seems to inspire me. And that is if I let go, relax my mind and just start writing. Maybe that will work for you too. I hope it does!

Below is a sampling of thank you note examples for you to get an idea from or just go ahead and copy for your own personal use. (I promise we won't tell!)
Enjoy!


Dear __________,

I would like to thank you for remembering me in the most generous way on our very first wedding anniversary. We are unsure as of yet on how we will spend it, we promise we shall put it to good use!

Hugs and Kisses,

__________


Dear __________,

In this world it is a blessing to have a best friend, and you are it! Thank you for filling it up with joy, laughter and never ending love.

Your BBF(best friend forever!)

__________


Dear __________,

Your are my angel! I can never thank you enough for the beautiful basket of your handmade soaps. They smell absolutely delicious. The colors are perfect and will look fantastic in my bathroom. To be honest, I really don't want to use them because they are just too pretty. But I promise you, I will!

Sincere Thanks,

_________


Thank You Note Wording ~ The Blog
Return from Thank You Note Examples to Home Page

No comments: