Loading

Tuesday

Thank You Notes Shower Ideas

You had such a nice baby shower and received so many great gifts from your friends and loved ones. So before you get busy with the arrival of your new baby, it is time to write and send thank you notes shower.

Dear _______________.

I can not believe that you pulled this surprise party on me! Yes, you completely had me fooled and I loved every single minute of it!

The handmade decorations were so beautiful. The food, absolutely delicious and the cupcakes were out of this world! I was so happy to see everyone there. You really out did yourself...watch out Martha Stewart!

What I really want to say is that the day I had is undescribeable. I know that I am loved and it is so wonderful to know, without a doubt, how much love our baby has to look forward to.

Thank you my sweet and loving friend~
_______________(your name)


***************


Do you need some more ideas on what to say? For many more great examples that you can use visit
www.ThankYouNoteWording.info.

From
Thank You Notes Wording ~ The Blog





No comments: